Dual Graph Mount for 2014 Puma FTD

Does anyone have any info or pics of a dual graph mount for a 2014 Puma FTD? I plan on putting an HDS Live 12 and a Garmin 7610xsv side by side or stacked. Right now a PMS mount from Precision Marine is what I am thing to add to my current Ram that is already up there. If anyone has a better way please let me know
    Does anyone have any info or pics of a dual graph mount for a 2014 Puma FTD? I plan on putting an HDS Live 12 and a Garmin 7610xsv side by side or stacked. Right now a PMS mount from Precision Marine is what I am thing to add to my current Ram that is already up there. If anyone has a better way please let me know

2. Member
    Look at Bass Boat Technologies. They have several for BassCats.

3. Member
    Give Sherm a shout at Sherm's Marine.........cant say enough about his quality and price..
    2016 Triton 20TRX
    250 Pro XS, #112 MK Ultrex
    PP Blades, Atlas JP, Ionic Lithiums (4)
    Garmin 126/126/1222 & Solix 15

4. Member
    Looking at the pros boats that didn't make the top 25 cut at the Classic, most of them have BBT mounts.

5. Member
    Thanks I will check them out. I’m only 1 1/2 hours or less from Sherms I may call him too.

BCBs forward TM pedal design, limits dual graph setup options at the bow, although it can be done. There is no where to put them in front of the TM pedal. They are going to be in and around your feet. Precision Sonar has some pics of an over under mount on a Basscat.

bcb dual mount pic.JPG