Can't Post A Picture

So, I followed the how to instructions for posting a picture and still can't seem to figure it out.
    I uploaded the picture to tinypic.com resized the picture to message board size, then when I go to post on the test page, I click manage attachments, then I copy the link that says forums and it tells me error uploading. Can I get a little help?

I also tried photobucket and couldn't get that to work either.
    I would like to have the pictures shown large rather than litte tiny thumbnails. With that being said I would like to add a small picture to my signature also.
    2019 721 ProXP 250 Mercury Pro XS 4 Stroke

2. Banned
    If you upload a picture to a host like tinypic,shutterfly etc you dont have to do anything with the manage attachments feature. Just copy and paste the code they give you in the reply box.
    Signature pic: click on settings at the top of the page. go to the left hand column and scroll down to edit signature. copy/paste the link to an approprite sized picture in the edit signature box provided.

3. Member
    Thanks!!

4. Member
    So I got the regular pictures working, but my picture for my signature still won't work, the picture size is saying 9.2 and I see where the file has to be smaller than 9.8.
    The only thing that shows is the link to the picture

5. Banned
    Send me the picture your trying to post.