3 Hours Support Wait Time...

Does anyone have access to Garmin support that is quicker than the regular wait? It is three hours anymore when I call. If I call right at 8:00AM can you actually get a hold of someone?
    I still have three outstanding issues.

Thanks for any help.
    I have a boat.

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

3. Member
    I've called at 8:00 and even 7:00 ( time zone ) and the wait has always been over two hours. I have had good luck using the call back service though, they have always called me back and always within the time window given.

I used the call back service today. They said two hour wait and called back in 30 minutes. This was at 8:28am CST.

5. Member
    Thanks guys. I guess that’s just what we are up against with all of the mapping issues going on. I did get a call back today, but this was at 630PM and they didn’t spend much time with me. I’m pretty sure they told me some BS to get me off the line this time. I said my depth shading didn’t match the map contours , they said you can’t have depth shading if you have the QuickDraw contours map installed on your unit. To me that shouldn’t be true. They don’t match either map, so I’m not sure why that would matter. Oh well. Maybe when the maps start working in general I will get a hold of someone helpful.
    I have a boat.

6. Member
    If it can wait I never call on Monday. I use call back as well.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lukethedog View Post
    If it can wait I never call on Monday. I use call back as well.
    Mondays are the worst, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I think I am so disappointed because support is usually so good, I would have put them up against anyone a month ago.
    I have a boat.

8. Member
    Email is more convenient for me. Include your phone number and any documentary material. Attaching screenshots/videos works real well to prove a point particularly if it's hard to describe. Then I'm not tied up on hold and can be doing something else. Product.Support@garmin.com
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.