USA Bassin Green River Lake possible schedule changes

Please let me know if you have any questions. We will be making a decision on the March 30, 2019 tourney by the weekend of March 23. Thanks!
    http://www.usabassin.com/modules.php...&divisionID=29

Late Monday afternoon 3/18 they open the main gate some more. If they leave it at 2.0 it will fall a little over 1 ft per day if the inflow remains small. They can crank it open to 2.4 and get around 2 ft a day if they want to. "IF" and if is a big word when dealing with mother nature but if the rain event forcasted for 3-25,26 and 27 is not that big of a deal then it should be fine for the 30th. Only time will tell. The problem with ramp #1 is they close the road entrance once the water is something like 7-9? ft over summer pool. The way the lay of the land is on that ramp it's get unusable real quick when just a few feet over summer pool. I am just a few minutes away so if you need me to check the ramp just let me know.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    Late Monday afternoon 3/18 they open the main gate some more. If they leave it at 2.0 it will fall a little over 1 ft per day if the inflow remains small. They can crank it open to 2.4 and get around 2 ft a day if they want to. "IF" and if is a big word when dealing with mother nature but if the rain event forcasted for 3-25,26 and 27 is not that big of a deal then it should be fine for the 30th. Only time will tell. The problem with ramp #1 is they close the road entrance once the water is something like 7-9? ft over summer pool. The way the lay of the land is on that ramp it's get unusable real quick when just a few feet over summer pool. I am just a few minutes away so if you need me to check the ramp just let me know.

You can launch a boat pretty easy at 7’ at ramp 1. 8’ is where it gets on the flatter part and gets a little tricky. Weve been trying to figure out at what level it gets on the flat part at the top of the ramp at lone valley where you have to put your entire truck in the water and get your feet wet to load/unload but i really dont remember that. The only problem with saying the tournament is a go on the 30th is if we do get the rain next week and they have to shut it off were right back in the same shape we were in before
    They aint got hands, set the hook

4. Member
    Thanks Gene! I appreciate that. Will let you know.