PRO XS Pulse Pump

I'm having trouble finding the part number for a 2018 250 Pro XS pulse fuel pump. Anyone know what it is? Thanks in advance for any help.

For a 2018 engine, I would ask my dealer. Did you look at European Marine parts look up section?
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info when posting. Thanks!

You can lookup on our website (even purchase there) by Engine Serial Number. Don't use "years" as Mercury doesn't use them.

www.mercurypartsonline.net

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info when posting. Thanks!

You can lookup on our website (even purchase there) by Engine Serial Number. Don't use "years" as Mercury doesn't use them.

www.mercurypartsonline.net
    Thanks will check out the site.

5. Banned
    2018. Wouldn't it still be under warranty?

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phisherman View Post
    2018. Wouldn't it still be under warranty?
    Who knows. Mercury doesn't use years- that's why Serial Numbers are Required.

There are several methods by which an engine someone estimates to be a "2018" might not be under warranty any longer.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor