2019 21' trx real numbers?

Looking for a few people to give feedback on real speed numbers on their new Tritons as I've heard some very impressive ones that got me thinking about a new boat...but interested to hear from a few guys here.

Thank you in advance
    Where are the BIG ones? When are we going?
    LOOKING for a Great deal on a Slightly used 20-21' Boat.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguyone View Post
    Looking for a few people to give feedback on real speed numbers on their new Tritons as I've heard some very impressive ones that got me thinking about a new boat...but interested to hear from a few guys here.

Thank you in advance
    I have a 2017 that will run 81 but I have the 300 XS , I think 75 is a good number if you have the 250.

3. Member
    I have hit 78 1/2 tank just me.
    Truthfully I rarely find myself going to much over 70 plenty fast at that speed boat handles great.

Rick Someillan
    Lacoochee, Florida
    2016 21 TRX
    250 Pro XS

4. Member
    The 21TRX's coming out of the new plant in Midway are running in the mid70's loaded. Most of the Triton pros are running 72-73 because they carry so much weight. The 21TRX demo boat is running 74-75 mph loaded and in the high 70's light. The 20TRX's are running close to the same numbers. Most folks are running 24 Fury's on the 21TRX. All the Triton pros at the classic were complementing the performance out of the new boats.

Not sure I'd want a Midway built boat over a Flippin built boat though...I've heard they lightened up the hull quite a bit...

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmasterffej View Post
    Not sure I'd want a Midway built boat over a Flippin built boat though...I've heard they lightened up the hull quite a bit...
    They are building them right in Midway.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmasterffej View Post
    That's a good thing. The Flippin boats were turds.

I don't think my 18 model (Flippin built) is a turd...However, it is slow.

I had a V20 built in Midway and it cracked like an egg...Most likely different folks building and different equipment being used out there now though. Not sure lighter is always better when it comes to bass boat hull durability...Just stating my opinion is all. Carry on.