Somewhere between here and there, but not in the middle.

Big Cedar launch

I counted how many lauch slips from last years outings on this lake,12 was the total. Im not a mathamatician but I know that a season long pass at 80 bucks is money in the bank. Ive looked online for a few places but the numbers provided lead nowhere. Anyone know where I can obtain one? Washington County PD? Slinger PD? Cedar Lake RPD? Any info would help, thank you guys.

2007 Legend Alpha 199 / 225 ProXs

Quote Originally Posted by Flyjunkie View Post
    I counted how many lauch slips from last years outings on this lake,12 was the total. Im not a mathamatician but I know that a season long pass at 80 bucks is money in the bank. Ive looked online for a few places but the numbers provided lead nowhere. Anyone know where I can obtain one? Washington County PD? Slinger PD? Cedar Lake RPD? Any info would help, thank you guys.
    Are you including the remote lot up the street for parking? Has to be more than 12 total. They have issues out there anyway with the lake commission wanting to close the ramp/road or whatever they are doing once the lot is full.
    Steve
    2006 BassCat Puma
    2006 Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Team Daiwa!

I will never return to that lake thanks to the ignorant water patrol people out there combined with the mean lake front property owners it is a very unpleasant place to fish and it seems as if the water patrol/lake property owners want to get rid of all anglers from that lake.
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

4. Member
    I think they sell a very limited number of annual passes and they all go quickly to the people "in the know". I live 2 miles from the ramp and I stopped fishing out there 10 years ago, so I can't be much more help. Honestly, your best bet? Try and meet someone who is a member of the yacht club or lives in a subdivision with a private ramp, usually you can pay them a fee to borrow key to the ramp. Otherwise get there early and launch on the beach at boetcher. Those are the "tricks" I used to use.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyjunkie View Post
    When I use to buy a season pass, they had an envelope at the ramp for an annual pass. Put a $80 check in it and they would mail a windshield sticker within a week. Haven't bought an annual though for a couple of years. Its location is convenient but that's about the only thing good I can say about it. Used to be good fishing the first few years we lived in WB....say from 2008-2012 but not anymore at least for me. Its not worth the hassle of limited parking, very aggressive security (for bass fisherman), and the lake is way overcrowded on weekends. There are much better options out there.
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

They dont want you on their lake. So they make it as difficult as possible to park or launch .