Thread: Classic Payouts

Question Classic Payouts

I know it changes from year to year but does anyone know the payouts for the 2019 Classic?

Thanks - TG

The day after an event Bassmaster always post the official results as well as the pay out. I am thinking 1st 300K 2nd 50K. I can't recall the rest of the field but I am pretty sure there comes a point where pay drops to 10K and everyone gets a minimum of 10K.

3. Member
    I wonder why its not on their website... I've always noticed they are posted sometime after the event but never understood why they do it that way.

They changed the payouts for 2019...I can't recall what they changed the classic too so my previous numbers was based on the past few years.

6. Member
    Nice .... wish I could do that every trip ..if I'm dead last, I still get paid !

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cbburke74 View Post
    Nice .... wish I could do that every trip ..if I'm dead last, I still get paid !
    It's kind of like that where I work. No matter how little some do, they still get paid the same amount.
    difference is that employees here didn't have to prove their worth on the other circuits first...they only need to have a clean drug screen and not much of a criminal background history.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

8. Member
    Still surprises me the drop off in pay from 1st - 5th. But im sure if you get 1st you disagree lol.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Marty Mind of Stone was upset with his 8th place check once upon a time at a Classic and let it be known on camera. B.A.S.S. had given tons of free air time for his self promotion on ESPN and he's whining?

10. Member
    Based on the final standings it looks like BASS contributed pretty heavily to funding the BPT guys for a couple of tourneys

11. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I don’t agre with matching payout for more than one place. You should be rewarded for the finish you get, not the same whether 17 or 25

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1781ccT View Post
    It's kind of like that where I work. No matter how little some do, they still get paid the same amount.
    difference is that employees here didn't have to prove their worth on the other circuits first...they only need to have a clean drug screen and not much of a criminal background history.
    Ouch!!!... Dan

13. Member
    I think it use to go: 1st $300,000 2nd $50,000 3rd $20,000 and soon you get down to $10,000 each ..... so it drops off pretty fast.