Will a trophy plus workon a 250pro xs

I would like to know if a trophy plus will work on a 250pro xs. Trophy plus has a 13.75 hub diameter. Will there be an issue with the smaller size compared to a Fury? Thanks for any responses.

2. Member
    There is a ring that fits on that prop that will make it work. I think this is it...

<< Please Read the Announcements regarding Links. Thanks!>>
    Last edited by EuropeanAM; 03-18-2019 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Announcements

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Yes it will fit, and a ventilation ring (available through most any Mercury Dealer) will be required so that the PVS system functions properly.

This does not mean that it's necessarily a suitable propeller. Some boats did use them - and when you found one good for your setup, they often had pretty good holding power in turns, etc.

BTW... If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info when posting. Thanks!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor