Thread: Test Ride

Test Ride

I just wanted to get on here and say I was so impressed with all the Bass Cat models and staff here at the classic. My friend and I went for a test ride today. I rode in a Caracal with Ivan and it was amazing. He is so informative and the boat was phenomenal. I have been wanting a cougar/puma or eyra but when I saw that Caracal and I had to go for a ride. That boat is so wide and has tons of room. Ivan walked me through the whole boat and answered every question. His boat will stay on plane at 14 mph and is perfectly set up. Then I got to meet Sherm. Now, if I can just meet Rick, I will have met all the Bass Cat legends. My friend rode in the Cougar and Eyra and had an awesome time. We both were impressed with how professional and nice all of the staff from Bass Cat was throughout the Expo on Friday and the Test Rides today. I think Bass Cat will have a couple of new owners in the future.

2. Member
    Good people making good boats, a winning combination.

Glad you had a good experience at the demo rides and things are going well.

Rick is in Knoxville.
    He had a long meeting yesterday on Japan business and is in the booth around an hour after opening. He has not been to weigh in yet and we don’t know his schedule tomorrow.

He will be there tomorrow.

BCB

4. Member
    I’d like to also add that my cousin and I went for the Demo ride this morning as well and were both very impressed with the boats and the staff. As mentioned Ivan is a class act individual, very informative. We also went for rides in the Eyra and the Lynx and those boats were amazing. The Erya is definitely like being in a sports car, so smooth and amazing handling. The Lynx is so stable feeling, I had no idea we were doing 75mph until I looked over at the Lowrance. The whole boat just rides up out of the water and is so smooth and stable. Even the folks at the Expo booth were top notch! I will definitely be considering a Basscat when it comes time to buy my next rig.

5. Member
    I spent a few minutes talking with Rick and Ivan at the show. Super nice guys and if I ever buy another boat it will be a Cat.

6. Member
    Spent a few minutes talking with Rick on Sunday afternoon at the BassCat booth. I'm like a kid in a candy store when I get to the Classic Expo and the BassCat booth is at the top of the candy heap!

Mike

7. Member
    My friend and I were impressed also at the test ride event with the boats and the staff running the event. We arrived first sat am while they were setting things up . Talked with Kyle? While the guys were setting up and putting the boats in the water he answered a lot of questions I had about the classic for me. The classic impressed me not sure what we top out at as it was a little chilly and was not watching the graph for top speed but seem like it had more left. The driver(Darrel? ) asked what I wanted to see and did some spirited turns for me and allowed me a few minutes on the trolling motor at my request. The boat handle like a slot car in the turns and I was also impressed at how slow it stayed on plane!!! Great job guys!!! Got to meet Rick Sunday at the expo along with some of the other guys working the booth. My buddy took a test ride in the lynx’s and was impressed also!! That might have been an expensive boat ride for me!!!