Alabama Bass Club Moderator

Thumbs Up Results of March NoAl tournament on Wheeler

The March NoAl tournament was held on Wheeler today with most of us having a really tough day. Mother Nature wasn't very kind, either, with lows in the 30's at "ease off" this morning, extremely windy conditions all day, and really heavy current, all of which combined to make significant portions of the lake nearly impossible to fish. In spite of it all, we still managed to have a good time and I really appreciate everyone that was able to attend!

David and I managed to finished in first place with a small limit weighing 10-14 anchored by a really nice smallmouth weighing just under four pounds. Dennis and Matt ended up in second place with a limit weighing 8 pounds even, and Harry and Adam had "big fish" honors with a really nice 5 pound, 5 ounce largemouth.

We will be fishing our next NoAl tournament on the 20th of April on Guntersville out of the ramp at Tom Jackson Park on Brown's Creek. Look for a sign up thread in the next week or so!

I've missed the last couple due to being out of town for work, hopefully I can make this one.
    Kerry Copeland
    2015 Skeeter ZX250/250 SHO
    Decatur, Alabama