97 Super Pro Runs

Finally picked it up with the 225pro Max on it. Ran a 29 omc srx better than 82 on 3 runs. Hole shot was ok but the prop wouldn't lift the back of the boat. The more I trimmed the more it pushed the back of the boat down losing speed. Went back to the shop and add d my 2" extension plates but haven't ran it yet. Exp citing to pick up a couple more mph. I'll keep you all posted.

2. Member
    Dayumm..

3. Member
    He will get a little more out of it I'm sure.
    Stroker w/ 300 SuperMag

4. Member
    Got a 27 trophy being worked to get that but out the water. Hopefully it will be ready this week. Ran a stock 25 trophy and it ran strong till it ran out of pitch. That's why I'm thinking the 27 should be good. Also want to run other props.

5. Member
    Yeap I knew the 27 trophy was coming. That's a very fast prop if not the fastest on these boats but I gave up on them after my last one only lasted 45 minutes before losing an ear.
    Stroker w/ 300 SuperMag

6. Member
    That's the sad part about the trophies, they don't last. But they seem to last pretty good when worked. Hopefully this one will run good and last.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gcross View Post
    That's the sad part about the trophies, they don't last. But they seem to last pretty good when worked. Hopefully this one will run good and last.
    How did it turn out?

8. Member
    Got a worked 26 and 27 trophy, 26 worked chopper, and a 28et and will be running hopefully next weekend if weather permits.

9. Member
    Let me know if the 26 is to slow ... I know a guy who would run it .he doesn’t have the ponies to turn anything bigger

.. he does however have a 27 Mazco RE , that he no longer has a use for

10. Member
    May be a while before i can run. rain, rain, and more rain.

11. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    Where are you running at up there?? Lanier? I will be taking my boat up to Sonar Pros week of Feb 3rd and hope to take it out on Lanier on following Sat to check out my new graphs.