How many fish the last day of the Classic?? And

did KVD make the cut.

2. Member
    I believe 25 will fish Sunda. KVD is still to be determined. Weigh in is not done yet. Going to be close.

The classic has a different format as far as amount of days and how many are in the cut compared to a elite event. To answer your question 25 on the final day of the classic and KVD is 22 so yes he made it in.

4. Member
    He made it in but he finished day two in the middle of the pack.
    GETFISHED !!!

5. Member
    25 and he made the cut

6. Member
    Good Iam glad KVD made the cut. Hope he wins.

7. Member
    Too far out
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

Quote Originally Posted by okiebass View Post
    Too far out
    Agree 100%...in the past few years we have seen a few big comebacks but given the situation this year it's not going to happen. More than likely someone in the top 6 who is whin 5-1/2 pounds of the lead will win. I don't see a huge run from someone outside the top ten. People still have it fresh on their mind how Jordan Lee made the huge jump on the last day of the classic two years ago to take the crown at Conroe. Also if you remember just a few years before that Randy Howell made a rather huge jump on the last day to take the crown at Guntersville. Then lets not forget the epic bag Edwin Evers brought in on the last day to steal the crown from Jason Christie at Grand Lake. Then why do I not think its possible for KVD to win today...on the body of water their own it's just not common to catch a limit of 5-6 pounders. KVD is a little over 11 lbs off the lead. Once he catches 11 pounds then he needs to have more than the leader, so in reality he will more than likely need another 17-20 pounds on top of the 11 he is behind...a 28-31 pound bag is just not going to happen on that body of water based on the current weights over the last two days. When Lee, Howell and Evers had monster bags they were on bodies of water where a 20 lb bag was common. During this even there has been two 20 pound bags. Ott DeFoe has lived his entire life just a few minutes from the lake. He has multiple wins on that body of water and more knowledge than anyone. He said a 6 pounder on this lake is a huge bonus because a typical kicker is a lot closer to 5 pounds. KVD needs a limit that will average almost 6 pounds to pull it off so its not going to happen. I like KVD but he will not hoist the trophy today.

Anything can happen,

10. Member
    I live on this lake & fish a wildcat every Thursday night. KVD is out. the winner will be one of the top 6. like everyone else, I'd love to see Ott win it. after him, MDJ or Ike.