05 Nitro 929 CDX Seat replacement

Jeff here. I have a 05 Nitro 929 CDX DC and I am looking to replace all the seats but I do not know where to start. I really need to know what size to get for the main 3 row seats. I can't seem to find the size I need. Can you help?

Thank you, Jeff

2. Member
    I went everywhere on this. I guess I have to just do the measurements. The issue is my boat is in storage and I wanted to get the seat order before I get it out of storage. Let me know if anyone know the size I need.

3. Member
    My old boat was a nitro 929 cdx. I ordered my from llebroc. I don’t remember what the size was but I want to say 61”. That’s a number that’s sticking in my head. https://www.llebroc.com/category-s/129.htm. I ordered the G2 seats and got rid of the center seat for the center storage. The seats I mounted with the hinge in front and no bolts in back so I could still access the under seat storage by simply pivoting the whole seat forward.

4. Member
    I was at the LleBroc facility the other day. Fantastic people ! Best seats available, NO question .... I've ordered MY seats for my 01' - 929 also. Pics after I get them, and get them installed..
    Llebroc Industries
    3601 Conway Street
    Fort Worth, TX 76111
    817-831-6261