Quantum tour kvd crankbait rods?

Looking for reviews from people who have owned these rods. I know there are better crankbait rods out there, but would like to hear pros and con's on these rods. Especially the ones made in the last couple years. Thanks

I have a slightly older one, maybe four or five years old, and I love it. It's a 6'8" medium, and it's definitely a parabolic rod. When you hook a fish the whole rod flexes, and I mean right down to the foregrip. If there are any cons I would say it's a bit heavy, and it has a short handle section. But it is a fiberglass rod, so it's obviously going to be heavy. But it performs really well.
    I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

The 7'10" Med/Hvy is just about the best rod I have ever used for deep diving crank baits. I also use the 6'8 and 7' rod for square bills and traps. They have different levels of rod quality. I prefer the top end KVD rods as they are lighter and seem to cast a little farther.

4. Banned
    I have a 7'4" MH model, that is about 4-5 yrs old. Nice rod! i got it on clereance at Walmart for $49. only reason I bought it. Glad I did. Nice rod for 6-12 ft runners.

5. Member
    I don't have those, but I do have his spinnerbait rod and it is really, really nice. I could fish with it all day and enjoy every minute. I also have another 7' MH of his, which is labeled a "Worm Rod", rated for 1.5 oz but the thing will easily handle 50lb braid and frog fishing all day. It is a brute. Every thing else I have are Carbonlites.

6. Member
    As stated the 7-10 is killer for everything up to about an 8xd. Super soft tip and will flat out launch 3xd-6xd. The 7’ mh is a little stiff in comparison but it actually helps as it allows me a little more leverage to pull fish out of cover with squarebills. The medium may be better for for dt6 and the like.