A walk through with Keith Daffron

"The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

2. Member
    The keyfob/wireless kill switch is awesome. That is something that has been needed for a long time.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

3. Member
    Alot of thought went in to the design and lay out, very nice job Vexus!!

4. Member
    Really neat stuff, the drawer in the boat, the storage compartment on the trailer, the retractable ladder, the suspension seats which I’m sure will help with the ride. Most high end wakeboard boats have those seats and they are awesome. The boat resembles the look of the high end wakeboard boats, including the front section, nice job vexus, hope you can make a 18-19 foot boat that is competitive in price!

5. Member
    I think they have really added some nice features inside the boat. Outta my price range, but it will be in someones. The livewell is pretty sweet. Looks are kinda eh...

6. Banned
    Very cool layout with some interesting features. Not a huge fan of the exterior styling but the inside is nice. Livewell interesting and front deck interesting. Liked that foam in the cockpit but don’t like it just on the centre lid. Not sure how I feel about the auto style paint but nice to know that any auto shop can make repairs. Very cool now what’s the price$$$$. Oh love the seats !

7. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    I like everything but the styling. Kinda reminds me of Rangers old 518DVS and 519DVS boats of the late 90s. Kinda hump back looking. Very innovative though! Love the key fob deal and net storage! Net storage idea is the best I’ve seen!

8. Member
    Very nice boat. Awesome details.
    I can't get past the grab rails though

9. Member
    Old guys need grab rails but retractable letters might not be a geezer pleaser.