Thread: Rayburn Report?

Rayburn Report?

Anyone want to give a report. Coming from Ohio. I know its up 4ft but hows the clarity and bite?

2. Member
    Buddy whacked them pretty good today. Just gotta look for them. Water clarity is different all over the lake. Main lake is dingy, but the fingers off the lake are relatively clear.

3. Member
    Noticed they had been dropping the lake pretty fast over the last week but stopped yesterday. Will they start letting it back out again soon

4. Member
    I think they will start slowing it down a lot. Summer evap will take that 4ft easy. Its also a great level for fishing. Not enough to keep them to far back in the nasty stuff. You should have a blast. Tip=if they arent biting in one creek dont stick it out. Try really shallow, off the edge, and move on. Notice the water color where you find them and replicate it

5. Member
    I'm at rayburn all this week, fished 3 days so far and managed about 20-25 each day, 5lb has been the biggest so far. Quality has been hard to come by for us. Pattern has varied from grass in 8-10 ft on chatterbaits and finesse plastics with light weight with a few crankbaits mixed in. Wayer temps ranging from 57 early a.m. to 62 in the afternoon.

6. Member
    KenSmithfishing.com he does YouTube videos and his reports are as good as you will find

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jatkins1981 View Post
    I'm at rayburn all this week, fished 3 days so far and managed about 20-25 each day, 5lb has been the biggest so far. Quality has been hard to come by for us. Pattern has varied from grass in 8-10 ft on chatterbaits and finesse plastics with light weight with a few crankbaits mixed in. Wayer temps ranging from 57 early a.m. to 62 in the afternoon.
    Throw a fluke up REALLY shallow once the sun warms the water. Might not get anything big but it's fun. It's just hard to get back there