Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjaymmman View Post
    It's been over a few weeks, are you guys doing the side by side comparison now? Any update would be appreciated, thanks.
    My dealer hasn't received his yet. He is installing all the LS units he can purchase though. One of the Garmin reps told him they were 6000 units behind in the US.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfisher View Post
    My dealer hasn't received his yet. He is installing all the LS units he can purchase though. One of the Garmin reps told him they were 6000 units behind in the US.
    Yes, the demand for livescope is high.

3. Member
    I cant wait to see pro staff videos from Lowrance spouting this "game changing" "unprecedented" technology that Garmin has had out for years......

4. Member
    I dont get the bashing at all.

If its only PS-21 quality, so what? Its Panoptix on a Lowrance. Never had that before.

I hope Lowrance catches up soon. I have LS and an HDS 12 on the bow. The LS is really good. I was out last weekend crappie fishing with LS...it allows you to see the brush, position your boat right over it, see your lure as it falls, stop the lure right over the fish, and watch the fish strike at it. Never again do I wonder how deep or are there any active fish.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moetorola View Post
    Not comical at all, be open minded (if that is possible) and go do your own digging.. NOT EVERY livesight video out there are picture perfect.. In fact the majority of NON Garmin produced videos look very similar to the Lowrance Livesight. And I only have a few videos of Livesight to compare vs hundreds of Livescope.

Time will tell,, I am sure you will be eating your words,, and I WILL remember this post to make sure your remember,, LOL!!!!

Have a good one!!!
    You're right. Time has told. But you had the wrong person eating their words. You said you WILL remember this post. DO you remember it? And did you remind the other person that HE should remember it (since he was the correct one)?

Lowrance LiveSight = Garmin's 3 year old technology of Panoptix.
    Garmin's LiveScope is light years ahead of Lowrance LiveSight (and I'm am ... well, I WAS a Lowrance guy).
    Last edited by Nasdaq40; 11-24-2019 at 02:41 PM. Reason: revision

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasdaq40 View Post
    You're right. Time has told. But you had the wrong person eating their words. You said you WILL remember this post. DO you remember it? And did you remind the other person that HE should remember it (since he was the correct one)?

Lowrance LiveSight = Garmin's 3 year old technology of Panoptix.
    Garmin's LiveScope is light years ahead of Lowrance LiveSight (and I'm am ... well, I WAS a Lowrance guy).
    Yep I am eating.....num, Num Nom!!

I am done with Lowrance after all this BS...Garmin for me, from this point on likely.
    Hate when a company BS's it's customers. Done defending them.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pbird View Post
    I wish you posting this a whole bunch made it true. This statement is almost comical.
    Pbird, I am eating!!!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moetorola View Post
    Yep I am eating.....num, Num Nom!!

I am done with Lowrance after all this BS...Garmin for me, from this point on likely.
    Hate when a company BS's it's customers. Done defending them.
    Not defending Lowrance but like Garmin didn't BS it's customers with their fake downscan?

- 2019 Ranger Z185 - Mercury 150 Pro XS

10. Member
    Companies bs'ing the customers??? Nooo, that never happens!

LOL even different departments within companies bs each other.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by contium View Post
    Not defending Lowrance but like Garmin didn't BS it's customers with their fake downscan?
    Remember Humminbird's DownImaging from SideImaging when they panicked the first time they saw this screenshot of mine in 2009?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567