Question Thoughts on 1998 Ranger R91

I'm looking at a Ranger R91 (1998) and I was just wondering if any of you guys know of any issues common with this year/model. The guy is just selling the boat with no motor. Claims all is good and well. New carpet, everything supposedly works. He claims the transom is "rock solid". Any input would be appreciated. I don't know much about Ranger boats. I have a 97 Skeeter ZX202c 200hp Yamaha. It's showing its age. I also already have a 175hp Mercury XR6 ready for the ranger. I know this is a great community of guys and I look forward to your thoughts and opinions. Thanks!

I had a 2001 R91 and liked the boat a lot. My only complaint was that the front deck was a little narrow.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    if you can't see any cracks in the transom it will be solid - mine is going on 19 years old and I fish a lot of big water when it's rough and there is not even stress cracks in the boat. if it's in good shape go for it - like the previous comment, the front deck is narrow at the front especially with a seat in the hole. I've grown to like the narrow deck as I can fish from the center and lean on the seat.
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums