Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Body in North GA (Lake Lanier) - Heart in KS
    Fish Blackwater area East West windy banks with rock!
    2008 ChampioN 198 / 225 Opti ProXS! 1999 187 DC Elite / Merc 175 efi & 1989 184 DCR /Merc 175 xri

2. Member
    Best of luck to you. A lot of good fish in that lake!

3. Member
    The second day a little better caught 5-6 but did not execute very well. The morning started with a nice (what appeared to us as a 5 lbr) bass decided to follow my bait and hit as I was pulling the crank out of the water. talk about a great way to wake me up, although he came unbuttoned after a minute or two battle.

We stayed around the bridge area no further south than Betty's and Becky's creek and we never went past the double S north of the bridge. Had a great guy that was striper fishing in a blue tracker tell us about the striper bite and share some tips so we ended up making the day even longer by going back out and fishing for stripers from 9 p.m. for 2 to three hours. Hence no post last night :)

Day three looks promising as we believe we have a pattern that should improve today with the full sun forecast even though it is freaking cold this morning 28 degrees says the thermometer on the deck.

Wish us luck and thanks again for not only sharing your beautiful lake with a few guys from Ohio but also all the great information.

~mark

4. Member
    did you catch any stripers?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12