Thread: Wiring HARNESS

Wiring HARNESS

Hey my name is Mel, I own an older Triton TX21 the Intercostal model. I'm trying to get back up to par, I received a new control panel and I just can not get everything to work. One issue is that I have a nine pin connector with all types of orange wires on the new panel. But none coming off the harness, I have looked with no luck. Does anyone out there owns a TX21 with something that will help me out.

2. Member
    I have the same boat. I’ll pm you my number. Give me a call sometime and I’ll see what I can do to help.

3. Member
    good evening, have you started on your boat yet? I think that I informed you that I have my tx21 working now. Oh yes it has a 56 gal tank. It is crazy after I went through all of the trouble of getting it working, I have not put in the water but one time this year.

4. Member
    I have a 1999 TX21 and about to change the 9 pin connectors on it also replace some of the wires. I can take a pic of mine and send it to you if you need it.

5. Member
    There is an old wiring diagram at the top of this board under a sticky post. Titled as some helpful sites.