Kentucky Lake water Clarity

Anyone fished anywhere from Paris to Jville? Can I get a water update? Clarity? Any floating redwoods or high rises? Plan on fishing Saturday. I would imagine the main lake is pretty stained maybe muddy around Jville. Bays should be clearing up or clear.

Thanks

I went this past weekend. Put in at leatherwood. Around 1' visability in the creek, not to bad. Main lake was chocolate and rolling.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

3. Banned
    I was reading in the newspaper this a.m. that Pickwick Lake's flooding is subsiding. Only left McFarland Park with $75k in damages, however.

It's hard to imagine how much water has come through the Tennessee River system with the dams running with every spillway open. Wilson Lake was putting 2,350,000 gallons per second over the spillways--for weeks and weeks on end. Kentucky Dam had to put out even more water.

4. Member
    At it's peak Ky Lake dam was flowing I think 480,000 cfs, not my math but someone posted on Ky board that was equal to 13.5 million gallons per second. That's alot of freakin" water. Even crazier when you consider that the lake was still rising despite that rate of release.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
    I was reading in the newspaper this a.m. that Pickwick Lake's flooding is subsiding. Only left McFarland Park with $75k in damages, however.

It's hard to imagine how much water has come through the Tennessee River system with the dams running with every spillway open. Wilson Lake was putting 2,350,000 gallons per second over the spillways--for weeks and weeks on end. Kentucky Dam had to put out even more water.