2003 Ranger 521VX, OX66 250 best prop?

As the title states, 2003 521vx with a Yamaha OX66 250, 6” hydrodynamics manual jackplate with prop shaft set at 3 1/4 below pad. I currently have two props, both Tempest plus, one 25p b&b and tuned by Steve’s custom props, the other is a 26p stock, but has grind marks on the barrel near blades. My motor has less than 30 hours on powerhead, and less than 40 on lower unit. The motor will pull both props at 61-6200 rpms. The 25 has slightly better holeshot with one person, but wayyy better with two people. It will run 68-69 most days by myself. The 26p is ok on holeshot until a second person gets in the boat, then it ranks. It has run almost 73 on a cool day. I am thinking about selling the 26 and getting another prop. What would be the best for my setup. Boat is usually fairly loaded, and full of fuel. I was thinking a Fury 4 or probably a Bravo 1XS, but I have no clue on pitch or what would be best. I’m like most and want the best holeshot and highest top end I can get. I generally don’t run it hard, but I like to know it’s there if I want to. Thanks.

2. Member
    Call Johns Hot Props in Ozark Mo. He is really helpful, he knows Yamahas and props inside and out.