Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Most are going with 100.

2. Member
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by MengRanger View Post
    Most are going with 100.
    I talked to one of the board sponsors and he said he’s running the 50’s, I’m going to go with the 75’s minimum but for that kinda money would really like to ask someone that’s running them to be sure. If tjim is running in the Mississippi with no issues I’d probably be good with the waters I fish going down a size
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

10A0CCDC-7216-43FA-AA1B-0D5D67CD46F8.png Battle Born Batteries are my Choice

4. mikesxpress
    Wait till the lithium polymer batteries get released. Cheaper & lighter.

5. Member
    Mikesxpress - I will get those when I get my 2020 Vexus... LOL

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Komatoz521 View Post
    I

I talked to one of the board sponsors and he said he’s running the 50’s, I’m going to go with the 75’s minimum but for that kinda money would really like to ask someone that’s running them to be sure. If tjim is running in the Mississippi with no issues I’d probably be good with the waters I fish going down a size
    I have three Relion 75ah's and one 100HP and couldn't be happier.

I just returned from a week long trip on the Colorado river. Could fish 2 full days in moderate to heavy current without having to recharge (ultrex remote still showed full batts). Once the remote showed they'd dropped a bar on the 3rd day I went ahead and plugged in at a marina during an afternoon break, came out 2.5 hours later and they were 100% charged.

Got them from Whacky Riggers (board sponsor) and was very happy with their price and service...

7. Member
    Been shopping around and it's amazing the difference in prices on Lithium. Newbie to this technology but trying to educate myself for when my LA batteries need replacing. Has anybody heard of or running Allied Lithium?
    Thanks!

8. Member
    Battleborn has a 10 year warranty.
    2016 Ranger Z518
    Mercury 150 HP Fourstroke

9. Member
    Not sure where you are here in Ohio and what dealer. However I am running a 2017 Ranger 621 and have 3 55ah Amped Outdoors Lithium’s for my 112 Ultrex and absolutely love them. Retail is I believe $350 each.

10. Banned
    I have 3 Relion 100s for thruster and 1 Relion 100hp as a cranker.....I chose 100s as footprint is same as existing batteries....I am very hard on trollers and I can go all day on a charge whereas my group 31s would show lag after about 5 hrs....I like them....plus my cranker keeps my 16 inch and 12 and pumps running all day

11. Member
    You need to go to the Electronics and trolling motors. check out the there are who wants lithium there are 58 pages of discussion on you question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12