2016 Nitro Z18 - Looking for Tandem Trailer

Hey ya'all! Looking to replace my single axle trailer with a tandem axle trailer. I called a couple of my local dealers but it seems like it's not that easy to just buy a trailer. Anyone have experience on this front? Or does anyone know where I might be able to find someone selling one? I'm located in CA, but not opposed to shipping it either. Thanks!

2. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    It's a long ways from you (Missouri), but this place always seems to have a pretty nice selection in stock...

http://www.budsmotorsports.com/home
    Who controls John Gill?

3. California Fishing Moderator Captain Babito A7T3C's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjosebass View Post
    Hey ya'all! Looking to replace my single axle trailer with a tandem axle trailer. I called a couple of my local dealers but it seems like it's not that easy to just buy a trailer. Anyone have experience on this front? Or does anyone know where I might be able to find someone selling one? I'm located in CA, but not opposed to shipping it either. Thanks!
    I did some searching as well, when a recent mishap happened with my single axle. Turned out to be too much of a pain to do, just sticking with single for now. Why the need to change?
    2017 Nitro Z18 - Mercury ProXS 175 - 24P Fury - Elite 9 TI2 - Fortrex

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A7T3C View Post
    I did some searching as well, when a recent mishap happened with my single axle. Turned out to be too much of a pain to do, just sticking with single for now. Why the need to change?
    When I travel with my boat there is a two lane highway that is out in the middle of nowhere that has a ton of rolling hills and very little to no shoulder space.... If I were to get a flat, I would be up sh*t creek in a hurry, especially if it were in the middle of the night. Not to mention the newer trailers seem more rugged with the baked on powdercoat, and adding a brakes would help out the truck quite a bit.

I talked to Nitro corporate - it's $3K + $250 shipping. Pretty steep, but I still might do it.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjosebass View Post
    When I travel with my boat there is a two lane highway that is out in the middle of nowhere that has a ton of rolling hills and very little to no shoulder space.... If I were to get a flat, I would be up sh*t creek in a hurry, especially if it were in the middle of the night. Not to mention the newer trailers seem more rugged with the baked on powdercoat, and adding a brakes would help out the truck quite a bit.

I talked to Nitro corporate - it's $3K + $250 shipping. Pretty steep, but I still might do it.
    Very reasonable price
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL Pro
    2023 Pro XS 250
    Lowrance Ghost
    Lowrance HDS 12 Live
    Lowrance HDS 12 Live
    Dual CM2 8' Blades

Tow Vehicle
    2022 GMC AT4 3500 HD Crew Cab Duramax
    2008 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins