Stinnettjn1

2019 Pro XS 115 Transom Saver

What transom saver do you all use on this motor? I tried the Lock n Haul but it wont work. I'm not a fan of the transom saver that support the lower unit from the trailer. Been looking at Motor Stik but they say it fits "most" engines 150 hp and up. Motor Mate doesnt have a design for the new 4 stroke Mercs yet.

2. Banned
    Universal my wedge for single ram. Was looking at that but don’t own one.

3. Member
    +1 - works good on my Pro XS 115
    Do not take your half in the middle ....

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info when posting. Thanks!

At the moment, the above is one of the better options. Be careful in placement so as not to damage the seal, and keep the device clean so that it's not full of grit that can scratch the cylinder (shock) rod.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Stinnettjn1
    I have one on the way. Thanks for the replies and advice.