anyone running 4 blade fury 25P

if anyone out there is running a 4 blade furry w/ 25p on a cougar or Puma and 250 pro xs, tell me how it performs. Cats are hard to come by where I'm from and it's even harder to get good info. I'm needing a new prop and don't know whether to order a 25 or a 26P.
    Thanks in advance!

I posted to your same topic on BCB owners board.
    2016 BassCat Cougar FTD

Get the 25 - if you have pole maybe the 24

I run a 25 3 blade worked by Ronnie Gilbert on my Puma FTD
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

4. Member
    I have run both the 25 Fury 4, and the 25 Fury 3 blade on my '15 Cougar with ProXS 250 and one pole. The 3 blade is faster by about 3 mph. I preferred the 4 blade performance. Great holeshot. It made the boat lift much better, and I felt it was much more agile as well. Best I could get out of it was 74 with tournament load. The problem with the 4 blade was it tore a blade after a few months. Not a scratch on the prop, just one blade torn almost completely off. Merc did replace it under warranty, which was a nice surprise (thanks Jaco's). I have read where this has been a problem for quite a few folks. I'm going to stay with a 3 blade to stay away from the tear potential again. I had #20 in the livewell when it tore, It's a good thing I had a friend on the water, and a hide-a-key in the truck.