Wiring diagram/light issue

Does anyone know where I could possibly get a wiring diagram for a 1990 184 dc. I am having some issues with my light switch and I cant figure out what the hell the last owner did. When I flip the switch to "nav" just the front light comes on, when I flip the switch to "anchor" just the anchor light comes on. Any ideas on why this is happening?

2. Member
    Not sure about a diagram but it sounds like how it was wired to the switch is the problem

3. Member
    Not sure how much this will help, but here is the wiring for an 1988 Champion. I would think the switch wiring would be similar.

Capture.JPG

4. Member
    Yeah I think its how the switch is wired as well. I pulled the switch and looked at the way its wired, the anchor light will come on when the switch is flipped to anchor(which is correct) but when I flip the switch to nav only the front light comes on. I noticed that when both wires are connected to the 'nav" position only the front light will come on. When I connect one wire to the nav position and one wire to the anchor light only the anchor light will come on. It doesnt matter which position the switch is flipped. My switch only has 3 prongs, it is connected to another switch that has two prongs and a reset button. I am trying to figure out how the hell this guy "fixed" the wiring.