Thread: Xpress xp7

Xpress xp7

Anyone running one of these? I know it's not the biggest fanciest xpress but it might be perfect for what I need. Any idea idea on performance with a 90hp? And how long of a rod can be stored in the lockers? I'm not finding a whole ton of info.

2. Member
    The XP7 does not have the HyperLift hull if I remember correctly. I think it has the HydroDynamic hull which does not have a pad.

The Yamaha/Xpress Performance Bulletin will give you the performance numbers. With a 90 about 43-45.

Have you looked at the H17 or X17? I would (did) choose either of these over the XP7.
    Last edited by 1Holeshot; 03-13-2019 at 06:02 PM.

3. Member
    I've just begun looking at them. I'm still at the early stages of deciding on exactly what boat to buy

4. Member
    Well, you are looking at the right brand. On my second Xpress after keeping the first one for 10 1/2 trouble free years.

5. Member
    I'm interested in a review of the xp7 bass myself, seems like a nice boat for the money

6. Member
    I have a Xpress Xp7 with a 60 Hp This is one fine fishing rig and lite to pull, rod storage is grate. This is my forth bass boat and is by far the best of the best. My buddy has a Ranger aluminum boat and my Xp7 is ever bit as nice. trouble free and Xpress service is wonderful.

7. Member
    I have a 2019 XP7 with a Yamaha 90HP and it’s a great boat for the money. Hole shot is super fast and rides smooth. Rod Lockers are huge and can hold a ton of rods. I don’t use the preinstalled tubes but I typically carry 15+ rods and still have tons of room for more.