Gulf to Lake Boats & Repair

Robbie is getting ready to move, Apopka Marine won't touch Mercury so I remembered a post by Mr. Stule and went to Gulf to Lake for some repairs. Got to say what a great bunch of guys and managers and I didn't get raked over the coals.2 major thumbs up to them

2. Banned
    Fixed You right up huh? Good for You

3. Member

4. Member
    Is this the one you are talking about?

https://www.gulftolakesales.com/

yes. I took the boat out yesterday to discover some minor damage and it still has the same problem. So 1 problem fixed and 1 still remains.Told the manager about the damage and he said he's credit me discount next time in.Still like the people.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZ View Post
    yes. I took the boat out yesterday to discover some minor damage and it still has the same problem. So 1 problem fixed and 1 still remains.Told the manager about the damage and he said he's credit me discount next time in.Still like the people.

Let Me know if I can help You out.

thanks, all is good I'll go back again when needed. I can fish but don't dare go far in case the motor doesn't start. lol Maybe next spring a new Evinrude will be on the list..

8. Banned
    thanks, all is good I'll go back again when needed. I can fish but don't dare go far in case the motor doesn't start. lol Maybe next spring a new Evinrude will be on the list..

Do YourSelf a favor and join their e-mail list as they have Motor Close-outs all throughout the year including Evinrudes and Suzuki and Honda and Mercury..

roger that, thanks for the heads up. How they biting for you ? We should do breakfast one day.My treat

10. Banned
    roger that, thanks for the heads up. How they biting for you ? We should do breakfast one day.My treat

They're biting but I've been trying to stay out of the HIGH winds and that makes it a tad more difficult as I try and be cognizant of not fishing over any beds. I had a real nice FAT ONE on the other day but the 9 month old puppy figured it was best to do a "Quick Release" and not even have to fiddle with getting it all the way out.

11. Member
    I've been considering buying one of the triple crown equipment trailers that they sell. I spoke with one of the salesmen there and he was really nice and helpful to deal with.

12. Banned
    Hey Jazz- This is a place that I can HIGHLY recommend; it is off of 41 on the same side of the road as Walgreens™. They also have a weekday Lunch Special for $5.00. I called in an order and the nice Lady said "20 min." and it was ready to go in 17.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/categ...3478404614983/

And like most Asian food, it was almost as good the next day...

go there quite often. Only problem is the cute young "hostess" insists I meet mamasan