Minn Kota Micro Wireless Remote

I sure its been posted before but couldn't find it. I purchased one new and first thing I seen in the instruction stapled to the main page was a big note saying.. You may need to update your Ipilot link system for this micro remote to work. Well I tried and followed the instructions to the tee and nothing is working. So how do I update the Terrova Ipilot link non Bluetooth to except the remote. Also will the new update come with the new version of the spot lock? If I had the Bluetooth unit looks like I could do it off my phone.

2. Member
    So how do I update the Terrova Ipilot link non Bluetooth to except the remote
    A Bluetooth micro remote probably will not sync with a NON Bluetooth Terrova.

There are two mico remotes.

My older non Bluetooth remote would not work with the new Bluetooth Terrova.
    Had to buy a new micro remote.

I purchased the non Bluetooth micro remote. I knew there was two different micro's you could buy so i made sure i got the non Bluetooth one. At least that's what it said on the add. Purchased on eBay.

4. Member
    Sounds like you may need to update the software in the controller and remote. You can find the software on the Humminbird Website. Look under Accessories/Mapping for Ipilot Link and Non-Bluetooth TMs. (That is assuming it is the correct Micro Remote)

https://www.humminbird.com/support/software-updates
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

Thanks. I look last night on my phone all I could find is the update for the one with Bluetooth. I will try on my PC

Found it under what you explained. What a joke. they don't tell you all this before you buy the micro remote. My experience on updates is that they rob peter to pay paul. you will get your updates but slows other things down. they do this because they can and will continue. Then they got upgrading to a new unit.

7. Member
    I'm not sure what eBay's practices are for selling as I have never used them and done very little on-line purchasing...LOL Good luck and hope you get it to working.
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow