Big things coming in the kayak fishing tournament scene.

www.kayakbassfishing.com/flw/

KBF has joined forces with FLW to offer Professional Level tournaments that will have better than 100% payouts to the anglers and provide media coverage for the kayak anglers.

I saw this today also. This will be a big opportunity for kayak anglers and even has my interest to join in. I have eyed the bonafide ss127 for sometime now but just not sure.

Chad Hoover has busted his butt to get KBF to where it is, really awesome to see.
    Last edited by Wil Holmes; 03-12-2019 at 09:11 PM.
    Garmin Stiker 7sv and 7cv
    2017 Crestliner VT17 - Mercury 60 4S

My wife is on the Bonafide Team and currently paddles a SS107. We went to the factory to pick her newest boat up a couple of weeks ago. Talk about a sweet factory!!!!! They have one heck of a setup there in Greenville. I can't wait to see what else will be coming out of there in the future.

I'm a pedal guy personally and have been on the Hobie Team for a few years now. The Pro Angler 14 couldn't be more suited for my style of fishing and carrying around all the junk that I just can't seem to go fishing without!! LOL

Any "hints" that Bonafide is going to produce a peddle model? That's what prevented me from picking one up last year.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

5. Member
    KBF already has a Pro Trail going in tandem with their existing trail events. Santee Cooper was the first one and 14 year old Dylan Fuqua won the Pro side and was second overall. I saw Chad's interview with him and watched his YouTube videos (everyone should check them out- he is fun to watch). He seems like a great kid with a great family and will be a great ambassador for KBF for the younger folks. Too bad he can't participate in the FLW Pro set of tournaments, but that doesn't stop him from fishing the KBF tournaments. I hope to run into him on the LA lakes the end of the month.

He was an absolute blast to have at Santee Cooper! That boy has an awesome back story. I didn't watch the video interview with Chad as I'm out at sea right now and can't stream it. Hopefully he talked about how he got into kayak bass fishing! Also, huge props to his Dad for fueling the fire!!! His Dad isn't a fisherman but is helping Dylan to work towards his dream! I wish him the best of luck and know we'll see more from him in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by MadYakker View Post
    KBF already has a Pro Trail going in tandem with their existing trail events. Santee Cooper was the first one and 14 year old Dylan Fuqua won the Pro side and was second overall. I saw Chad's interview with him and watched his YouTube videos (everyone should check them out- he is fun to watch). He seems like a great kid with a great family and will be a great ambassador for KBF for the younger folks. Too bad he can't participate in the FLW Pro set of tournaments, but that doesn't stop him from fishing the KBF tournaments. I hope to run into him on the LA lakes the end of the month.
    Agreed. He put a whooping on some veteran guys on Santee. He is from Southern Illinois and got to fish against him late last year. Good kid and really excited about fishing!

8. Member
    I watched his Lake Kincaid video where he won that SIKC event. We would like to have him fish some Missouri events- maybe the Mark Twain Trail event.