Any Gator Trax Strike owners in SC??

Are there any gator trax strike owners in SC? Looking for someone that'd be willing to meet up so I can ride in one. Been looking at them for a bit now and would love to ride in one!

2. Charlie Don't Surf! King_Fish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ckaihara View Post
    Are there any gator trax strike owners in SC? Looking for someone that'd be willing to meet up so I can ride in one. Been looking at them for a bit now and would love to ride in one!
    We all knew one on here from Fla, however, he is "no longer with us", if ya know what I mean.... Hasn't been heard from since he met up with someone to give them a ride...
    2018 Ranger RT198p
    Charcoal Metallic
    Etec 150HP G2 HO
    24p Raker Stainless prop
    82# MotorGuide Tour Pro TM
    Fishes as good as anything out there, with the TM down...

3. Member
    I’m glad you asked. I like the new front flare design on the 19s. Took me a few looks to start to like it though. I too would love to hear some real info. It’s a solid looking boat in pics.

4. Member
    I’d call the factory and see if they know of anyone.

5. Member
    if you have the time you should really call Kent and talk with him about one. He really knows his stuff and wont tell you a bunch of bs. If you could go there id bet they would be happy to take you for a ride in Allens boat.

PS if you are looking for one you shuld take look at the one they have for sale on their facebook page. It's Allens personal boat.