Thanks For The Michigan Tips

Ladies and Gents, received my new orders for a military move this summer from LSC area to Puerto Rico. I’ve posted many times on this forum over the years about Traverse and Detroit and I would like to thank everyone who’s on this site! All the great posts and people I’ve met have my tour here epic and I hope to return someday.

To go with that, my 2011 Ranger Z118 with a Merc Opti 150 w/ 211 hrs is up for sale. A 19’ bass boat doesn’t do too well in the surf :). If anyone’s interested in specs or pic let me know. I’ll even take interested buyers out on LSC in April.

God bless, glad I never got called out on a rescue mission for any fellow bas fishermen!
    -Adam, US Coast Guard

2. Member
    Thank you for your service, stay safe, and enjoy Puerto Rico!

Good luck in PR! Was great to meet you this year and many thanks for getting me Out while I was waiting for my new rig. Hopefully we can get out this spring before you head out.

Dan

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

4. Member
    We spent February in Clearwater Beach. Watched the Coast Guard helicopters train in the gulf almost every day. Wondered if you were out there. Thanks for everything you and your crews do.

Steve Smith.

5. Member
    Appreciate it right back to y’all. I hope we can get a few trips this spring before I leave Dan!