Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Sabbatus used to be great but the place where you could pitch a jig three years ago,this your held nothing but pike.
    Red Sox in 6!

2. Member
    Heading upto Maine this week for the wife's family get together. Unfortunately, the boat stays in Virginia. I am planning a recon mission to Moose Pond, Long Lake, Highland Lake, Thomas Pond, Panther Pond, Little Sebago, and Pleasant Lake. Thanks to all for these suggestions. Those of you with Navionics maps; are they accurate on these bodies of water or do I need to get paper maps? I really would hate to make another trip back to Allison for repairs to my boat, much less miss out on some good spots.

3. Banned
    If you are here now I am thinking probably hitting little Sebago tomorrow afternoon (8/8). If you want to join me send a PM.

4. Member
    Thanks Tysdad. We were on the road, otherwise, I would have loved to.

5. Member
    Coming up next week to fish Kezar and Little Sebago, possibly others if the bite is poor. We have had a very hot summer in Va, so I'm wondering if the weather in Maine is "behind schedule". meaning fall is going to be later than usual. would love to know if the fish are beginning to move shallow for the fall feast, or are they still in summer areas. Thanks.

Largie’s moving in, smallies scattered, at least around these parts, which is not too far from where you are headed. Water temps still warm.

Was just up on cobby this weekend .. weeds are dying off water is stained ..67 degree water temp I believe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12