Thread: Jordan ramps

Jordan ramps

Does anyone know if any of the Jordan ramps are open and which ones? Last I saw,the water was about 230’.

Rip...even if they’re open I wouldn’t wanna go at the level.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Possibly Robeson creek or maybe crosswinds marina. I know as of Tuesday or wednesday Farrington, Poes, Ebenezer, Seaforth and New Hope were all closed.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

4. Member
    Is there any way to find a predicted water level? I’m sure it depends on any rain coming. I’m wondering if it will be fishable for the Collins.

5. Banned
    You can go the the army corps of eng. website and get all the info in regards to projected water release dates and amounts

6. Member
    lakelevels.info
    THE MORE YOU SAY THE MORE WE UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT YOU ANYWAYS

So I have been watching for the same, as I am hoping with a few days off this weekend to get on for the first trip of the year with the new toys. As of writing this the level is 226ft, you can google Jordon Lake water "temperature" to get the actual release sheet which has the inflow and outflow numbers. They have stayed pretty steady over the last week at about 5300cfs with total outflow in the 10k range. its like a .5-1ft per day. I sent Jordon Lake CoE facebook page a message and they were quick to respond. They only control Poe's ridge boat ramp and stated that they open and close the ramp at 226ft, however, it is not as clear cut as they still have to inspect for damage and stated that it may take a day to clean, repair ramp issues found after flooding. I will say I cannot find harris lake info but Jordon's water temp has been consistently 54-55deg the last week or so and looks prime for pre-spawn transition and shoreline activity. Not having lived here more than a year or so, I do not know how the bass respond to flooding events. I have heard they gorge pretty well and sit fat and happy suspended but I have no experience or consensus to back that up. trying to get out this weekend and find out. I am headed to Jordon or Harris this Friday regardless if I get turned around, if I get on I will report back. See note on Harris report in the last few days, water clarity there looks good. Tight lines!

8. Member
    I checked the COE site,it said they were dumping and Jordan would be at normal pool on 3-30-19. So a 16’ drop in two weeks,that should really have the bass jacked up.

9. Member
    Yesterday the water was at the top of seaforth boat ramp. It's definitely coming down so there won't be a problem for Collins barring more flooding

I saw someone putting in at Seaforth this morning.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

11. Member
    I’m going to wait until next Saturday to go,I doubt I’d learn anything right now.

12. Member
    Rip use this it’s greAt site
    http://everettjordan.uslakes.info/Level.asp

Heres one for Falls also
    http://falls.uslakes.info/Level.asp

they update every hour most of the time
    Russell Winneberger
    2002 Stratos 20 XL
    ColorVision Painting

Ramps were open today. Ebeneezer was still flooded but open. People launching were creative in putting in given the docks were not accessible by foot. Seaforth looked good.
    ~ JG

DD214 Alumni - July 2022 -

Beever creek was 54-55deg, creeks north of seaforth were 57deg. Lots of arches 12-14ft off points, lot of bait balls not many being harassed. Pretty sure we fished well onto normal pool land to no avail. Was out really to get the boat out of winter mode and work the graphs and ducers but was still skunked. Wind was whipping east side of the lake but shelter could be found west creeks were calm. Wtaer level was 223 for most of the day. Tight lines.
    ~ JG

DD214 Alumni - July 2022 -

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos xl NC View Post
    Rip use this it’s greAt site
    http://everettjordan.uslakes.info/Level.asp

Heres one for Falls also
    http://falls.uslakes.info/Level.asp

they update every hour most of the time
    Thanks Stratos,I found that recently. It looks like a good site.