Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Not sure how the pedal is on the Minn Kota Terrova but the Ultrex pedal fits perfect on our 195.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Washtub View Post
    Not sure how the pedal is on the Minn Kota Terrova but the Ultrex pedal fits perfect on our 195.
    Thats good to know. I made a call yesterday to have a guy get me a price for the Ultrex and some graphs.

3. Member
    I have an Ultrex 52" 24v on my 2019 195.
    Love it.
    No problem with the foot pedal, you need a little longer screws, not bigger though.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish Commando View Post
    I have an Ultrex 52" 24v on my 2019 195.
    Love it.
    No problem with the foot pedal, you need a little longer screws, not bigger though.
    Good to know. Finishing up FF installs in the next week or so and will be moving onto ordering the Ultrex.

5. Member

Thumbs Up

I have the same exact boat as well and have 4 batteries and had to mount a 4 bank charger in the back because where the stock charger goes (below center seat) it's nearly impossible to get any wiring through. It looks like they wired and mounted the charger first then set the gas tank on top. That gas tank is not going anywhere without taking apart the back side of your boat. I have stuck a fish wire into the hole and it stops halfway, unable to reach the other end. This picture is for reference only, it's a 2019 version but I placed the charger on top of the gas tank and put a some heat absorb material below to not pass the heat onto the gas tank. The charger is a Minn Kota Precision 4 bank 15 amp and is only 3 inches in height so it fits perfectly with the lid closed. I'm able to still see all the lights and access to the buttons. Because I can't screw anything in I put cushions on top and bottom to keep it from moving around.
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Member
    I mounted two shutoff switches to a piece of starboard and used industrial strength adhesive velcro to secure that to the gas tank if you want something to stick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12