Carpet upgrade on new z19?

Is this even an option? the website doesn't list it as an option but I've heard it's possible. The z21 Elite supposedly has a higher weight carpet. If anyone knows for sure if it's possible, or better yet if anyone has upgraded the carpet when they ordered I'd love to hear back. Looking to buy in the next 48 hours!!!

2. Member
    Mine has the padded front deck option which honestly isn't all that padded. When I bought last year there was no such thing as a carpet upgrade. So far mine seems to be doing fine.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

3. Member
    Ask your dealer. Get the best carpet they offer. The carpet in my 2016 Z21 is toast even though the boat has been covered when not in use.

4. Member
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.... Not sure why we're still putting Carpet in bass boats. Sea Dek is far more superior, no stains, easy cleaning, etc. etc. etc.
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coachmks View Post
    Ask your dealer. Get the best carpet they offer. The carpet in my 2016 Z21 is toast even though the boat has been covered when not in use.
    That's not good. I just sold a 1995 Champion that had the original carpet and it looked almost new.

6. Member
    Nitro admitted to me they had a run of bad carpet, but I am the second owner and the original warranty only covers carpet two years and for the original owner only. Pretty convenient for Nitro.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydavisjr View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.... Not sure why we're still putting Carpet in bass boats. Sea Dek is far more superior, no stains, easy cleaning, etc. etc. etc.
    From my experince is doesnt last any longer than carpet.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydavisjr View Post
    In the Bast Blaster today, it showed a photo of a Falcon with that option that will be at the Classic.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffprocraft190 View Post
    In the Bast Blaster today, it showed a photo of a Falcon with that option that will be at the Classic.
    Thanks. I'll be sure to check that out.
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge

10. Member
    Did not have that option when I purchased my Z19 last summer. I also went with the padded front deck and can't tell it's there just by standing on it...and it doesn't even cover that much standing area.
    “Without uncompromising faith, no miracle can ever occur.” - Stan Kellner

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twise7 View Post
    Did not have that option when I purchased my Z19 last summer. I also went with the padded front deck and can't tell it's there just by standing on it...and it doesn't even cover that much standing area.
    Thanks ya'll. Ordered my Z19 on Tuesday and there was not an option to upgrade the carpet. I was informed that the weight used is 16oz, which is middle of the road in my experience. It wasn't a deal breaker for me but I wish it was 20-24oz carpet.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KC_Bass_Fanatic View Post
    Thanks ya'll. Ordered my Z19 on Tuesday and there was not an option to upgrade the carpet. I was informed that the weight used is 16oz, which is middle of the road in my experience. It wasn't a deal breaker for me but I wish it was 20-24oz carpet.
    Congrats and can’t wait to see pics of your new rig!
    “Without uncompromising faith, no miracle can ever occur.” - Stan Kellner