Problems with a super pro 200 sc

So I added dual power poles and a 3 bank charger. I run a full tank of fuel and live well full. I can’t get it to jump up on on plane. Power pole sent me brackets that are a 2-6 witch looks like it won’t drag. Anyone ever had to much weight on the ass end? I’m going to try fins today today and see if that works. But does anyone know anything please let me know. Also I’m have 4 battery’s in the back to

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Easy test is to have someone sit on the front deck while starting. You have a lot of extra weight back there so you might need a different prop or weight redistribution.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    I had a 245 pound guy on the front and it was still hard to get up on plane

4. Member
    My first question is why you have your tank full? Do you make long runs often? I typically keep only what I know I could use worst case senario and a little reserve. I’ve been known to refuel on the Ohio after a long run just to draft less water and carry a lighter load. I would ask myself this and I then go from there. You didn’t mention the prop you run. Try a four blade or prop down if the fin/fuel doesn’t pan out. Let us know how it goes and slip some drag when you get there

5. Member
    Mine was sluggish coming up on plane with a tournament load. Switched to a exhaust through the prop design and that eliminated the problem.

6. Member
    when you say it will not get up on plane, is it cavitating or is the motor bogging? prop will fix both problems just need to know which way to go.

7. Member
    I got it fixed