Thread: Griddle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    36 inch Blackstone. Love it. Small family but got the bigger one to cook multiple.items at once

Got the 36" Blackstone at Walmart at the end of April and have been cooking on it since early May. Had a lot of rainy days keeping us from getting it seasoned. Love cooking on it when the weather is nice. Lot's of room to get the whole dinner cooked even though it's just the 2 of us. Got the hard and soft covers for it. Still using my 19 year old Weber Silver Series B grill too.

Liked the griddle so much that I got the Walmart special 22" Blackstone that came with the cart, hood and adaptor hose for a 20# propane bottle and took it to my hunting camp to go along with my Weber Q grill that I have there. We go there throughout the year and it's nice to have cooking options!!
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

Got one off amazon prime day last year as an early house warming gift for myself when we started building. Moved in a month ago and set it up on the deck. So far I’m pleased with it but I do believe an adjustable regulator would be beneficial. Did French toast this morning and it turned out great.
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12