Customer Service

How many use a dealer that isn't the closest one to you? There is a new dealer that has started to sell tritons near me. They have sold ranger and lund forever but recently stopped selling ranger. Now they picked up triton, vexus, and skeeter. This dealer is a major sponsor for a circuit that I fish but is slightly farther away than the one have been using. I have been treated great at the dealer I have been using but am having an issue getting answers lately. I contacted them over a month ago asking for a price and fitment on a part and they told me that they haven't heard back from the regional representative. Is triton's customer service going down the crapper or is the dealer giving me the runaround? I called triton last year and I was directed to a guy for ranger and he had no idea what I was talking about and never heard back from anybody after he told me that someone would contact me. I remember calling Marty and he answered every question and took care of warranty issues quickly.

2. Member
    I would suggest that you give The Boat Doc a call. They are an hour drive for me, but the service is top notch.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunkerhunter3 View Post
    How many use a dealer that isn't the closest one to you? There is a new dealer that has started to sell tritons near me. They have sold ranger and lund forever but recently stopped selling ranger. Now they picked up triton, vexus, and skeeter. This dealer is a major sponsor for a circuit that I fish but is slightly farther away than the one have been using. I have been treated great at the dealer I have been using but am having an issue getting answers lately. I contacted them over a month ago asking for a price and fitment on a part and they told me that they haven't heard back from the regional representative. Is triton's customer service going down the crapper or is the dealer giving me the runaround? I called triton last year and I was directed to a guy for ranger and he had no idea what I was talking about and never heard back from anybody after he told me that someone would contact me. I remember calling Marty and he answered every question and took care of warranty issues quickly.
    What dealer are you talking about?

4. Member
    i don't want to name any names. I just want answers. If the regional rep is the problem then it doesn't matter where I ask questions.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunkerhunter3 View Post
    i don't want to name any names. I just want answers. If the regional rep is the problem then it doesn't matter where I ask questions.
    I was curious about the new dealers name, not the one slow to answer you. I appreciate the fact your not airing the laundry.

6. Member
    Giving factual information isn't bashing. It is giving the facts to others, so they know what to look out for. Companies never want bad publicity and will sometimes go out of their way to make sure they don't get any, once they hear negative feedback.

Squeaking doors get the oil.

7. Member
    The new dealer is Bedford Sales in Illinois.

8. Member
    +1 on the recommendation to call Josh and the team at The Boat Doc in Lomira. (920) 269-2628. You'll get your answers promptly.

I drive an hour and 10 minutes to get to my dealer
    There are closer but I have 100% confidence in my dealer and his service
    The right dealer makes a huge difference no matter what brand we are talking about

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

10. Member
    The Boat Doc will help.

11. Member
    The Boat Doc is the dealer I’m talking about. I want to believe them about the rep, but I’m losing hope.
    Last edited by Lunkerhunter3; 03-18-2019 at 07:40 PM.

12. Member
    What part are you looking for, maybe I can help. Triton now has one person in charge of customer service in MO. Getting a question on a part is not very hard to get information on, by the way Marty is still with Triton but in a much different position.