Lockport boat launch

...just a heads up to my BBC brothers. Be careful if using the Lockport launch by the bridge. One of Louisiana’s finest keyed my truck yesterday while I was out fishing. It happened in broad daylight. I put in at 6:45AM and returned at 1:00. Apparently, a clean 12 yr old truck was too much for them to handle.

2. Member
    A__Holes everywhere!!!
    Bill Perry
    Zwolle, LA (Toledo Bend)
    bpicinc_2000@yahoo.com
    2001 ZX-250 VMAX 225. HDS-9 Carbon, HDS-7Carbon, 3D Sonar, HB 998c hd si, Active Target, MG Tour Pro 36v, 12" Slide Master
    USN, USS Newport News CA-148

3. Member
    I bet its kids out of school and bored.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BARRY J View Post
    I bet its kids out of school and bored.
    Or an addict that got mad when he couldn't find anything to take to make enough money for his next fix.

5. Member
    The thing is, this launch is in a high-traffic area. It’s not like it’s secluded down some gravel road in the woods. I was parked legally and not in the way of the launch or where you would need room to maneuver to back a boat. Totally out of the way. I just don’t understand people. My truck is not new, but it’s kept up and didn’t have a scratch on it. So frustrating.

6. Member
    Did you contact lafourche police? A lot of times they have hidden cameras at Boat launches

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by outdoorsman86 View Post
    Did you contact lafourche police? A lot of times they have hidden cameras at Boat launches
    No cameras. Really nothing I can do but get it repaired and not fish that area anymore.