Talon quick release system

I just bought 2 new 10 foot Talons and in the owners manual it shows a quick release system available as an accessory but they are not on Minn Kota’s Website along with the security locks. Were these discontinued for some reason? It seems this would be a great accessory to have and I saw some cool videos on YouTube showing how you can temporarily lower the height of your Talons to get better holding if needed. Any ideas if they’re coming out with a newer version? I can only find them on eBay.
    Thanks

2. Member
    My dealer installed the quick release on my Talons last year. I'm not sure if they had them in stock or if they ordered them from Minn Kota, but they should be available.

M

3. Member
    They have come out with a new style quick connect, you actually buy the harness now versus cutting it and installing a connector set.

https://minnkotamotors.johnsonoutdoo...isconnect-plug

Have a look at that link for more information.

4. Member
    Hi Mark, I’m referring to the quick disconnect system that replaces the bolts that hold the Talon in place not the wiring harness. I already bought the wiring harness.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Jordan, I do not think they have any of them in stock. I checked my suppliers and they don’t carry them anymore. My assumption is that they discontinued them.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanC View Post
    Hi Mark, I’m referring to the quick disconnect system that replaces the bolts that hold the Talon in place not the wiring harness. I already bought the wiring harness.

Oh, I thought you meant the wires. I didn't know they even made a quick disconnect system for the Talons themselves.

M

7. BBC SPONSOR
    They used to but I’ve not seen them this year at all. They were slick too!
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor