New power pole with older pole...i

I have a 2016 model 8” blade on my Mitro Z21, I would like to get another one for my boat. My question can I use one remote for both poles? I’ve seen where the new remotes won’t work with the older poles. Can I get these two to sync?

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    You can not get a new 2.0 pole to work with a 1.0 pole no . As of Feb 15th 2019 Power Pole will no longer make a 1.0 pole to match your current pole. This leaves you with 2 options. Find a used 1.0 pole to match your current pole so both will operate together or sell your 1.0 pole and purchase (2) new 2.0 poles. Happy to provide you with the best pricing available.

3. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by That4car View Post
    Bassin Brian, I am in the same situation as you. I have decided to sell my 2016 pole and buy two new ones. I have mine listed for $1,100 which includes pole, pump, lines, dash remote, lanyard remote and bracket. If you're interested, I can send you photos and video of the pole installed on my boat.
    Your listing has been deleted because of failure to follow the Swap&Sell forum rules that are located in the Sticky area above the forum.
    LeaLea

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    You can not get a new 2.0 pole to work with a 1.0 pole no . As of Feb 15th 2019 Power Pole will no longer make a 1.0 pole to match your current pole. This leaves you with 2 options. Find a used 1.0 pole to match your current pole so both will operate together or sell your 1.0 pole and purchase (2) new 2.0 poles. Happy to provide you with the best pricing available.

@ Kevin and Brian, Just a heads up. Power Pole now offers a part number for the CM2.0 Pump upgrade (UPGR-CM2-BLS8) This upgrade will work with Stealth and CM1.0 pump base's, includes motor, board, and remotes. Retail 599.99

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrilla Gear View Post
    @ Kevin and Brian, Just a heads up. Power Pole now offers a part number for the CM2.0 Pump upgrade (UPGR-CM2-BLS8) This upgrade will work with Stealth and CM1.0 pump base's, includes motor, board, and remotes. Retail 599.99
    Im well aware of the upgrade thanks, I personally dont recommend it at this time as there are so many 1.0 poles on the market due to people upgrading to 2.0, I cant see recommending my customers buy a 2.0 pole then spend the an extra 599.99 to make it backwards compatible. IMO they could sell off there single save the 599.00 and buy 2 new 2.0.. or put the 599 towards a good used 1.0 and not be investing more into a older pole w older technology. The option is there however you are correct Rich and when the market isnt flooded with used 1.0 I will then recommend it.
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 03-25-2019 at 02:27 PM.