Tracker pro team 175 TXW TE

2019 Tracker pro team 175 TXW TE. Wanted a budget friendly entry level boat and this one fit the bill. Looking for opinions from current or past owners. Upgrade recommendations. It is a basic package with a Mercury 75 hp 4 stroke. Thanks.

2. Banned
    The TE gets you closer, but if you are going to upgrade the TM and electronics, then it's really not worth it over the standard TXW. The TE has console/bow hook5's and a 24v 70 maxxum tm. I believe the TE gets a fancy trailer step an wheels too.

Will have to agree with bstort. If your find with the TM and graphs. Buy it. But if you know you want to up grade. Then get the TXW.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

4. Member
    Boat comes with 70lb 24v Troling motor with 3 batteries. Also comes with duel Hook2 5x fish finders (will work to get started). Has a 5 year warranty.

Well the good then is not much wiring to run. If you stay with Lowrance later on.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

6. Member
    Is the Maxxum on the TE digital or is it 5 speed? Are the transducers and the gimbal mounts the same for all the Hook series sonars?

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nwstriper View Post
    Boat comes with 70lb 24v Troling motor with 3 batteries. Also comes with duel Hook2 5x fish finders (will work to get started). Has a 5 year warranty.
    If you're going to keep the TM and electronics for 5 years then all is good. Think I had mine changed out in less than 6 months.

8. Member
    Picking up my boat this weekend. I would think a 70lb 24v trolling motor with 2 batteries will be more then sufficient. Couple seasons with the electronics and I will look to replace. Just a occasional weekend fisherman.

Good luck with your purchase !!!

10. Member
    For the price it's a nice set up. The Minn Kota is a variable speed Maxxum 70 which will do a good job moving the boat around even in wind or current. The Hook2 5s are small ,
    but have the same features as the 7's. Having SI/GPS at the console and DI/GPS at the bow factory installed is worth a lot.
    The Hook2 7 uses the same transducers for a simple upgrade. Only the mounts have to change. Upgrades to a basic TXW will obviously cost a significant amount more than
    the adds included on the TE.