Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This boat has been in ads out of Milwaukee and Madison for going on 2 years now. I contacted the person around the time when it was first posted and they were firm on the price then.

I think this is legitimate, but I also agree that this is a strange scenario. I don't like the idea of buying this, putting a 10-15k outboard on it and still looking for a boat that would resell for around 18-20k. Doesn't make sense to me.

2. Member
    i ask him a couple ??? one was,did he buy it new himself and has he priced a new engine for it,answers where real short,1st answer was,i bought it,and yes,by the time you got a engine,electronics and what else you need you would be in a deep hole you could by a 2007 ready to go for just a little more,i would steer clear of that deal,i am thinking it might have been some kind of insurance deal where they bought him a new boat and trailer,just a guess,i bet he gets a ton of questions on the boat
    Last edited by buster502; 03-13-2019 at 07:43 AM.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by berudd View Post
    It’s odd but some people really do buy stuff they never use for a long list of reasons. But that price is stupid in any condition. A new motor is about 12-13k. So 27k ready to run. You can get much better boats for that money.
    did they have those style seat badges in 07????.....looks like a big time scam.....had one in my neck of the woods last year.....guy was selling a triton for $4000 dollars on ebay....put a bid on it, and the posting was pulled the next day...

4. Member
    i think its real,but when you are all done with it, you still have a 2007 boat, thats not gong to be worth no where close to what your going to have in it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12