Bandit value question.

What would be the value of a triple grip Bandit bait that is a custom color that we had made back in the day.The color is a special run it was called Chart/Coachdog/SP.on the label.Near as I can tell assembled in Sardis Mississippi.We we’re friends with a old Elite series pro that hooked us up with the people at Bandit lures and we had several hundred of these made.We sent them a Mark Davis flat A in Coachdog and they painted the baits to match.It is a flat out fish catcher.200 series and 300 series.Thanks in advance for any info you guys can provide.
    2008 RANGER Z520/2008 MERCURY 250 PRO XS

2. Scraps
    I've been selling those vintage baits the last couple months. Not custom run colors, but some hard to find colors. The hard to find have gone for as much as $17 apiece. Sometimes I'll go onto eBay and watch similar items to get an idea. But some of the prices on eBay are nuts and do not sell. Don't collect enough to know if a special run makes them more valuable or not. I guess better that Bandit produced the baits instead of just some bait painter.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

3. Member
    When did they start making Bandits in China?

Quote Originally Posted by wtbfish View Post
    What would be the value of a triple grip Bandit bait that is a custom color that we had made back in the day.The color is a special run it was called Chart/Coachdog/SP.on the label.Near as I can tell assembled in Sardis Mississippi.We we’re friends with a old Elite series pro that hooked us up with the people at Bandit lures and we had several hundred of these made.We sent them a Mark Davis flat A in Coachdog and they painted the baits to match.It is a flat out fish catcher.200 series and 300 series.Thanks in advance for any info you guys can provide.
    Custom colors bring what someone is willing to pay. I know that's a terrible answer but there are a few people collecting but most people are hoarding these to fish. I fall into both categories as my primary goal is to get baits that I am going to fish and the collection became a secondary function. With that being said, I would be interested in adding 1 of each of your custom colors to my collection. I will PM you for a pic and will make a fair offer.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Moore View Post
    When did they start making Bandits in China?

China bandits started when the packaging transitioned from the 2nd series smaller red card to the yellow card. The 1st series red pack had the big "Triple Grip" oval and the 2nd series had a small "Triple Grip" oval. Once they removed triple grips, they kept that same small red card for the transition to China. If you would like picture references (which would make this much easier to explain), shoot me a PM with your number and I will text you examples.

6. Member
    Special runs bring good money.....original Bandits now are the Lucky Craft's of yester-year.