Looking at buying a 2019 195 TXW

Looking at Purchasing a 2019 195 TXW. They look like a nice looking boat. Anybody own one the last 2 years of this model?

2. Member
    Had one and sold it....good boat, certainly not Vexus quality fit and finish but still a nice looking and performing rig. No issues with it at all. Downsized to a Bass Tracker Classic due to change of address and constraints of available space. You will probably want to change out the trolling motor and electronics sooner than later as both are lacking in performance. The 195 rides better than you would think and has plenty of speed for a mod-v hull. Make sure you get it with the Merc 150..... you can thank me later. I was looking at a few smaller offerings to replace it when I stumbled across the Tracker Classic at a local boat show and couldn't pass it up for the money. The Classic is featureless compared to the 195 but the size is right and the price too good. There are a ton of aluminum bass boat brands out there, take your time and get the best value that fulfills your need.

3. Member
    Thank you

4. Member
    If you are possibly thinking of a used 195 be cautious of the 2016 model, there were some issues with the early production 195's and cracking transom's. Not saying they all had a problem but there were definitely some reported issue's. I believe 2017 models had more robust support in the transom that seemed to remedy the problem.