Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

And the wait begins

Deposit placed.

Last edited by BoatNoobie; 03-08-2019 at 01:29 AM.

2. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar

Well tell us what you are getting

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpnjohnfish View Post
    Well tell us what you are getting

I've yet to see any side consoles with the spray interior, but I imagine I'll be nice still.

5. Stinnettjn1
    I almost ordered mine with the polyurea flooring. I'm curious to find out how it looks. Should be a good looking rig!

6. Member
    Congrats!!!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinnettjn1 View Post
    I almost ordered mine with the polyurea flooring. I'm curious to find out how it looks. Should be a good looking rig!
    You can see it on the CC boats. Its a spray non skid. Easy to clean but tough on the legs after a full day of fishing.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    Never stop believing and never stop chasing your dreams.
    Galatians 6:9

www.kgfishing.com

USCG Licensed and Insured Fishing Guide - Lake Murray and Clarks Hill

8. Member
    And how do you like it? If I don't like it, I can always install some.othet shit on top of it.

I know there is about a $300 increase from when this finish was first introduced. I wonder if they will have bigger lids compared to the carpet version, so the gaps aren't too wide.

9. bayousmallie
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatNoobie View Post
    And how do you like it? If I don't like it, I can always install some.othet shit on top of it.

I know there is about a $300 increase from when this finish was first introduced. I wonder if they will have bigger lids compared to the carpet version, so the gaps aren't too wide.
    . Well so far so good I really like it instead of carpet. very easy to keep clean . Cause sometimes when I salt water fish it can get a little slimy and bloody.

10. bayousmallie
    had some photos I took a little while ago but having trouble downloading them.

11. bayousmallie
    I'll try here.

DSC00036.JPGDSC00035.JPGDSC00037.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bayousmallie; 03-08-2019 at 06:40 PM. Reason: remove thumbnails

12. bayousmallie
    click on photos to get better look up close.

13. Member
    Yep, I like how the seams are nice and tight since the spray interior is part of the design.

I've seen the Ranger RT sprayed interior. I remember the gaps being pretty wide.

Like I said, I haven't seen a spray side version yet, so not 100% sure what to expect.

14. Member
    I have a dual console, AVX1880, Minnkota Talon, Merc 115 Pro XS with Polyurea flooring. You made a GOOD choice, I LOVE MINE. Vexus knocked it out of the park with the floor finish and I think it looks better than the carpet boats.1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

15. Member
    I also went with Aluminum trailer which looks great. I do alot of marsh fishing so the NO carpet option and aluminum trailer were a must for me.

16. Member
    Not sure why the upload function turned my pictures, lol. Kind of make you dizzy

17. Member
    If you right click the image and click open in new tab it rotates it correctly so its easier to see

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbreaux View Post
    I also went with Aluminum trailer which looks great. I do alot of marsh fishing so the NO carpet option and aluminum trailer were a must for me.
    Maybe you can get some additional photos of the aluminum trailer. It looks sweet! Polyurea is a nice color too.

19. Member
    Very cool. I thought it would be a lighter color like the CC models. I like it. Looks sharp.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast