Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar

2019 Back Bay Trail NH Trail

Hope everyone is gearing up for the upcoming fishing season!

WE HAVE PERMITS IN HAND and are locked and loaded and ready for the season, hopefully with a full 15 team field!!!

2019 Dates/Locations
    April 27- Lake Winnipesaukee (Center Harbor Launch Tentative)
    July 20- CT River (North Walpole Launch)
    Aug 17- Highland Lake (Public Launch)
    Sept 7- Great East Lake (Public Launch)

I have heard from 8 of the 12 teams from last year that are definitely coming back…we have picked up 2 new teams as well so if we get the 12 from last year plus the two new teams that puts us at 14 teams! The trail limit is 15 teams…

Tournament Payout based on 15 boats:
    $300 x $15= $4.500
    1st $2,000
    2nd $1,200
    3rd $800
    4th $500
    First Loser $300
    Lunker SM $150
    Lunker LM $150

This equates to $5,100 per tournament and more than $20,000 over the course of 4 tournaments! There will be TWO teams at each tournament that can make back their entire entry for the season by coming in 1st or 2nd.

Same rules as last year. $1,280 to be paid prior to season. Once the first tournament is complete, the entry fees are locked and are non refundable.
    Each team is allowed ONE partner substitution for the year and I need to be notified 48 hours in advance

Can I ask those teams who have not contacted me, to please let me know if you intend to fish. We want to give you the first opportunity since you fished with us last year and we appreciate your loyalty.

Because of the early tournament in April, we will be asking for money sooner than last year. I am going to start taking payments ASAP but would like everyone to be paid in full by 4/15. I hate to rush you guys, but with a tournament In April, we need to get moving.

Also, we are working with several great sponsors to host the 2nd Annual Bill Lentine Memorial where we hope to beat last years donation of $600! We are still working through some details so more info to follow!!! This tournament is not required in order to fish the trail…this is an open tournament.

Bill Lentine 2nd Annual Memorial Tournament (NOT part of the 4 tournament Back Bay Trail NH)

Oct 12 Newfound Lake (Tentative with details to follow)

Thanks again for everyone's support and help in 2017 and 2018 and we're looking forward to a great 2019. This is truly a great group of guys…Chris and I cant wait for season!

Jay Faro
    Last edited by jayfaro; 06-01-2019 at 04:58 PM.
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

2. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Just a quick update on the 2019 trail...money has started coming in fast and we are up to around 13 or so teams confirmed...we still have room for 1-2 teams so if you or someone you know is interested in fishing this 4 tournament trail, please have them contact Chris or myself.

As for the Winni tournament in April, i have sent an email to the Center Harbor Selectmen so we should have that approved soon.

Thanks for the support guys...please get those checks sent in...i'd like everyone to be paid up by this time next month.

Thanks as always,
    Jay Faro
    Last edited by jayfaro; 06-01-2019 at 04:57 PM.
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

3. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Still have 1-3 spots up for grabs. Please get in touch with me if you have any questions or might be interested
    Thanks fellers

Jay
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs